Decision Day is fast approaching on November 7, but the 2021 Audi MLS Cup Playoff bracket is already taking shape.
New England Revolution clinched a playoff spot on September 22 with a 3-2 win against Chicago Fire FC, and now they can clinch the Eastern Conference's top seed.
In the Western Conference, Seattle Sounders can clinch a spot with a win and some help across other matches.
On the other end of the spectrum, Toronto FC can be mathematically eliminated from a playoff spot if they lose in Week 29 and some other results don't go in their favor.
- Playoff Bracket
- Playoff Schedule
- Standings (use the "Live") button for live standings
New England will clinch the No. 1 seed in the Eastern Conference IF:
- Nashville lose or tie vs. New York City
UPDATE: Nashville tied NYCFC, so New England have clinched the top seed in the Eastern Conference.
Seattle will clinch a berth in the Audi 2021 MLS Cup Playoffs IF
- Seattle wins vs. Colorado AND
- LA lose vs. LAFC AND
- Minnesota lose or tie vs. Dallas AND
- Vancouver lose or tie vs. San Jose
UPDATE: Vancouver defeated San Jose 3-0, so Seattle cannot clinch a playoff spot in MLS Week 29.
Toronto will be eliminated from playoff contention IF
- Toronto lose vs. Chicago Fire FC AND
- Philadelphia win vs. Columbus AND
- Atlanta win vs. Montréal AND
- New York City win vs. Nashville
UPDATE: NYCFC tied Nashville 0-0, so Toronto cannot be eliminated in MLS Week 29.