- Milan Borjan - Red Star Belgrade
- Dayne St. Clair - Minnesota United FC
- James Pantemis - CF Montréal
- Samuel Adekugbe - Hatayspor
- Derek Cornelius - Panetolikos
- Alistair Johnston - CF Montréal
- Richie Laryea - Toronto FC
- Kamal Miller - CF Montréal
- Steven Vitória - Chaves
- Joel Waterman - CF Montréal
- Stephen Eustáquio - Porto
- Liam Fraser - Deinze
- Atiba Hutchinson - Beşiktaş
- Mark-Anthony Kaye - Toronto FC
- Ismaël Koné - CF Montréal
- Jonathan Osorio - Toronto FC
- Samuel Piette - CF Montréal
- David Wotherspoon - St Johnstone
- Tajon Buchanan - Club Brugge
- Lucas Cavallini - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Jonathan David - Lille
- Alphonso Davies - Bayern Munich
- Junior Hoilett- Reading
- Cyle Larin - Club Brugge
- Liam Millar - Basel
- Ike Ugbo - Troyes
World Cup schedule - Group F
After group-stage play, the top two finishers in each group will advance to the knockout stage. The final will be held Dec. 18 at the Lusail Stadium in Qatar.
Eleven MLS players are on the squad, including a leading six from CF Montréal. After the roster is submitted, injured players can be replaced up until 24 hours before Canada's opening match against Belgium.
Les Rouges reached their first World Cup in 36 years after topping the Concacaf Octagonal, with former Orlando City SC forward Cyle Larin scoring the most goals (13) during qualifying. Fellow striker Jonathan David, who's among Ligue 1's top scorers this season with Lille, added nine tallies.
Canada's main weapon is Vancouver Whitecaps FC homegrown product Alphonso Davies, an unquestioned starter with Bayern Munich and their biggest star on the global stage. FC Porto midfielder Stephen Eustáquio is one of their top players as well.
Ins & outs
Otherwise, Herdman’s group enters with a relatively clean bill of health as captain and Beşiktaş midfielder Atiba Hutchinson regains fitness. Hutchinson is three games shy of reaching 100 caps.
With rosters expanded to 26 players from the typical 23, the last spots seemingly went to Joel Waterman, Liam Fraser and Liam Millar.