Dimers Betting Tips

2023 Leagues Cup Soccer Best Bet: Tuesday, August 8

Tuesday night Leagues Cup action presents yet another opportunity for bettors to capitalize on what has been an intriguing tournament so far. Gaming content provider, Dimers.com, has analyzed each of tonight's matchups to find the best bet worth placing.

NY Red Bulls vs. Philadelphia

This Round of 16 clash between two more US-based sides, in NY Red Bulls and Philadelphia, promises an intense battle for Eastern Conference supremacy, with a spot in the Quarter Finals on the line. The AI-powered predictive analytics from Dimers.com offer valuable insights into the matchup.

In their recent Leagues Cup fixtures, NY Red Bulls secured a Round of 16 berth with a hard-fought 1-0 victory against local rivals New York City FC. Meanwhile, Philadelphia faced a stern challenge from D.C. United, advancing via penalties following a goalless draw after extra time.

According to Dimers.com's simulations, Philadelphia holds a significant advantage with a 50.3% chance of victory, while the Red Bulls trail at 24.6%. A draw is also a plausible outcome, with odds of 25.1%. The predicted total goals are leaning towards a low-scoring affair, with a 51% likelihood of under 2.5 goals, favoring a defensive showdown.

The most likely correct scores are evenly matched, with both a 1-0 victory for Philadelphia and a 1-1 draw rated at a 12% probability.

Dimers.com's standout recommendation is a wager on a Philadelphia win, backed by a favorable 3.8% edge against DraftKings odds of +115. Given Philadelphia's robust status as favorites, the attractive plus-money odds make this option compelling for bettors seeking value.

Written by sports betting expert, Nick Slade from Dimers.com