Listen to the latest episode:
Who were the big winners on the field in Gregg Berhalter’s first game in charge of the US national team? What tactical wrinkles did the guys pick out? And how close was this to a first choice XI? Andrew, David and Doyle hit the game, then focus on the Gold Cup. What would your lineup look like?
Also in this episode…
Stay or go? Toronto FC and Sebastian Giovinco are doing the transfer rumor dance. What are Red Bulls options with Kaku stumping for a move? Plus, Minnesota United head coach Adrian Heath talks No. 9s, and D.C. United legend Ben Olsen on witnessing the rebirth of a club.
- 6:00 - USMNT takeaways and Best XI
- 29:25 - 10 minutes with Adrian Heath on No. 9s
- 42:00 - MLS news (Giovinco, more Kaku) and rumors
- 57:31 - 10 minutes with Ben Olsen on a new D.C. United
- 1:10:50 - ExtraTime Mailbag
TALK BACK & FOLLOW:
- Submit a question, topic or hot take!
- Hot Take Hotline: 401-206-0MLS
- extratime [at] mlssoccer.com
The views expressed by the hosts and guests are theirs and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Major League Soccer / Soccer United Marketing.