The 2023 US Open Cup Round of 32 field is set following Thursday's draw, which revealed the matchup for 18 MLS clubs that are still competing in the historic tournament following an eventful Third Round.
For the Round of 32, which takes place May 9-10, clubs have been split into eight groups.
Below, host clubs are listed first and MLS clubs are bolded.
- Houston Dynamo FC vs. Sporting Kansas City - May 10, 8:30 pm ET
- Austin FC vs. New Mexico United (USL Championship) - May 10, 9 pm ET
- Birmingham Legion FC (USL Championship) vs. Memphis 901 FC (USL Championship) - May 10, 8 pm ET
- Nashville SC vs. FC Dallas - May 10, 8:30 pm ET
- LA Galaxy vs. Seattle Sounders FC - May 10, 10:30 pm ET
- Portland Timbers vs. Real Salt Lake - May 10, 10:30 pm ET
- Sacramento Republic FC (USL Championship) vs. Colorado Rapids - May 9, 10:30 pm ET
- Monterey Bay FC (USL Championship) vs. LAFC - May 9, 10:30 pm ET
- Loudoun United FC (USL Championship) vs. Columbus Crew - May 10, 7 pm ET
- FC Cincinnati vs. New York City FC - May 10, 7 pm ET
- New York Red Bulls vs. D.C. United - May 9, 7:30 pm ET
- New England Revolution vs. Pittsburgh Riverhounds SC (USL Championship) - May 9, 7:30 pm ET
- Charlotte FC vs. Orlando City SC - May 9, 7 pm ET
- Inter Miami CF vs. Charleston Battery (USL Championship) - May 9, 7 pm ET
- Chicago Fire FC vs. St. Louis CITY SC - May 9, 8 pm ET
- Minnesota United FC vs. Philadelphia Union - May 9, 8:30 pm ET
Eight MLS teams – New York City FC, New York Red Bulls, Orlando City SC, Philadelphia Union, Austin FC, FC Dallas, LA Galaxy and LAFC – earned automatic Round of 32 spots based on last year’s standings. They will join 16 MLS teams that advanced via their Third Round results.
The tournament will culminate in a Sept. 27 final, when a 2024 Concacaf Champions League spot, prize money and silverware are all up for grabs for the victorious club.