Decision Day marks the final round of Squad Pick and Parlay Predictor, where you’ll be entered into a drawing for the $10,000 Grand Prize just for playing!
The fun doesn’t stop once Decision Day is over, though. Be sure to sign up for the Audi 2023 MLS Playoffs Bracket Challenge for your shot to win $2.5K in cash, gift cards, an official matchball, EA Sports FC 24 and more.
MLS Squad Pick
Playing MLS Squad Pick is quick and easy. Pick 5 players for your squad. If they all score in the same matchday, you could win a $160 MLSstore.com gift card!
Don’t forget, each round you play gives you one (1) entry into the end of season Grand Prize drawing for $10,000!
- Brian White saw his four-game goal-scoring spree halted in Vancouver’s 0-0 draw with Seattle Sounders FC. He’s exceeded expectations with 15 goals this season, just four back of counterpart Dénis Bouanga for the Golden Boot presented by Audi. Look for White to continue being a threat around the goal with the Whitecaps looking to clinch a top-four seed in the playoffs.
- Karol Swiderski has given Charlotte FC a lifeline down the stretch, scoring five goals and adding an assist over his last six appearances. He stayed hot by notching the equalizer in Poland’s European Qualifiers match on Sunday, and now the focus shifts back stateside as Charlotte FC need a full three points at home versus Inter Miami to have a shot at sneaking into the playoffs.
- It seems unlikely that anyone will catch Bouanga for the Golden Boot, but if anybody can score multiple goals in a hurry, it’s Cucho Hernández. He cranked out nine shots and scored a goal in his last outing, and if he gets going early we might see some Decision Day drama ensue.
MLS Parlay Predictor
Playing MLS Parlay Predictor is simple. Pick the results of all 6 games correctly in a single matchday, and you could win a 2023 MLS Season Pass full-season subscription on Apple TV!
Each round you predict gives you one (1) entry into the end-of-season Grand Prize drawing for $10,000!
Check out my predictions for Round 37:
- Charlotte FC have lost just one of their last 15 home matches in all competitions (6W-1L-8D). They need three points and some results to go their way to punch their first-ever ticket to the Audi MLS Cup Playoffs.
- Sporting KC have won all eight regular-season home matches against Minnesota United. SKC are just two points out of the playoffs and are in must-win territory on Decision Day.
- FC Dallas have won three straight over the Galaxy and 10 of their last 14 regular-season matches. FC Dallas will clinch a berth in the Audi 2023 MLS Cup Playoffs with a win at LA.
- A St. Louis City SC win over Seattle would set a new record for most points by an expansion team in MLS history. The Sounders are unbeaten in eight straight matches (3W-0L-5D) and will be vying for a top-four seed in the Western Conference.