Listen to the latest episode:
On the Call Up season finale, Angel City FC Co-owner, singer, actress, and philanthropist Becky G joins the party! She discusses what we can expect for the 2022 NWSL side, a who’s who of female ownership, and an MLS Cup prediction. And yes, we dive a little into quarantine life with boyfriend Sebastian Lletget. You do not want to miss this one. Who said 2020 was all bad?
- 0:00 - It’s our season finale!!!!
- 11:18 - Welcome Becky G!!
- 11:57 - UPDATE on Sebastian’s most annoying habit - is he getting better?
- 14:35 - Becky on why she wanted to be a part of Angel City FC
- 16:55 - Becky on the importance of a female ownership group & why women get things done
- 20:38 - Becky on her dream signing
- 22:00 - Becky on the 3 pillars of Angel City FC
- 25:00 - Becky on on her family’s connection to soccer & if her family cheers for Sebastian when he’s playing against Mexico
- 27:10 - Game: Becky or Sebastian?
- 28:40 - “En La Sala” Podcast, No Drama x Ozuna, and what’s next
- 32:27 - Becky’s MLS Cup prediction
- 34:15 - Season wrap & predictions
The views expressed by the hosts and guests are theirs and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Major League Soccer / Soccer United Marketing.