Date of Birth8.1.1995 (26)
Position DetailFull Back
ACQUIRED: Los Angeles Football Club (LAFC) signs South Korea international Kim Moon-Hwan using Targeted Allocation Money (TAM). Moon will occupy an international spot and will be added to the Club’s roster pending receipt of his International Transfer Certificate (ITC) and P1 Visa.
- 2018 Asian Games Champion – Gold Medal
2017-20 (Busan Ipark)
- Moon spent the past four years playing for Busan IPark, tallying nine goals and seven assists in 120 games across all competitions in Korea.
- In 2020, Moon played in 19 top-flight matches, scoring his only league goal during the 1-0 victory over Incheon United on June 21.
- In 2019, Moon helped Busan win promotion to K League 1 after playing in 26 league contests and all three of the team’s playoff matches.
- During his first season as a professional in 2017, Moon registered career-highs in league games (29), cup games (7), goals (4), and minutes (3,014).
- Made his senior Men’s National Team debut for South Korea during a 2-0 friendly win over Costa Rica on September 7, 2018.
- Moon has represented has made 11 National Team appearances, including a pair of 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers and one appearance at the AFC Asian Cup in 2019.
- Moon has helped South Korea’s U-23 side to the 2018 Asian Games, appearing in six matches of seven tournament matches.
- His idol is Korean National Team Captain and arguably the most successful Korean player ever, Park Ji-sung.
- As a result of being 2018 Asian Games Champion, he and his teammates earned exemption from mandatory military service, being excused for their enhancement of national prestige.
Who ya got?!
Free to play. Easy to Play. Correctly predict the outcome in six matches and you could win the $50,000 jackpot!