EA Sports is celebrating the FIFA 21 World Premiere today with an all-day live stream that will feature more than 40 artists from the new game's soundtrack, as well as a few cameos from MLS players and stadiums.
You can check out the live streams on the various artists channels, starting at 5 am ET (full lineup).
Both Inter Miami and LAFC will feature throughout the day. Miami's stadium will host Domino Saints performing their new track "Buya" at 6 pm ET, with a video featuring Miami players Rodolfo Pizarro and Nico Figal. Later on in the evening LAFC will collaborate with Louis The Child (10:15 pm ET), Lil Mosey (1 am ET, Fri.) and Trooko (2 am ET, Fri.).
- Dua Lipa: 2 p.m. ET (WATCH)
- Anitta: 6 p.m. ET (WATCH)
- Domino Saints: 6 p.m. ET (WATCH @ Inter Miami)
- Tame Impala: 10 p.m. ET (WATCH)
- Louis The Child: 10:15 pm ET (WATCH @ LAFC)
- Diplo: 11 p.m. ET (WATCH)
- Lil Mosey: 1 am ET, Fri. (WATCH @ LAFC)
- Trooko: 2 am ET, Fri. (WATCH @ LAFC)
FIFA 21, the latest edition of the hit soccer video game franchise, drops worldwide on Oct. 9, though players who are part of EA Access or Origin Player Access (Oct. 1) or purchased the Champions or Ultimate edition (Oct. 6) can play earlier.
The new edition means a whole new set of ratings for MLS players, with new faces rising to the top, while the Portland Timbers' Providence Park is also being added to the game. Check out the spot for the new game below: