For the third week in a row, Seattle Sounders goalkeeper Stefan Frei took home Save of the Week honors.
In Week 27, voters overwhelmingly opted for Frei's agile stop on a Luke Moore low shot, with the save collecting 48.55 percent of the ballots.
Toronto FC's Chris Konopka rounded out the candidates, taking home 11.62 percent of the vote.
1. Stefan Frei (SEA) – 48.55%
2. John McCarthy (PHI) – 15.12%
3. Tally Hall (ORL) – 12.58%
4. Sean Johnson (CHI) – 12.13%
5. Chris Konopka (TOR) – 11.62%
Click here for complete coverage of Save of the Week, including a full archive of past nominees and winners.