The All-Star party is well underway, and the AT&T MLS All-Star Hub is where it's at.
All week long until the All-Star Game on Wednesday (8:30 pm ET; ESPN2/Telefutura/TSN), fans can stop by the Hub, located right in the heart of New York City's trendy Soho district at 82 Mercer, from 9 am - 5 pm, and mingle with All-Stars, play EA Sports games on xBox consoles, check out the latest All-Star gear at the adidas pop-up store, take pictures next to the All-Star trophy, play foosball and much more—including free water, soft drinks, beer and ... tequila!
Need a break from the record-breaking heat this weekend? Drop in to the Hub—it's air conditioned.
Here are some of the AT&T All-Star Hub highlights:
- adidas Pop-Up Store: Pick up the latest adidas All-Star items
- Pepsi Refresh Station – Pepsi products available throughout the week
- MLS All-Stars dropping by to relax in the lounge
- MLS Tweet Cloud – see what everyone is saying about the All-Star Game
- Area for informal meetings
- MLS All-Star Trophy Display - Take your picture with the All-Star Trophy!
- xBox Console Setup - play EA Sports games on xBox consoles with friends
- Castrol Foosball Games
- Volkswagen 22 person foosball table
- Four Points Photo Booth
- Pepsi Artist installation and Pepsi Playlist
For more Hub information, including directions, check out www.mlssoccer.com/all-star/hub