Listen to the latest episode:
The Call Up fangirls HARD over World Cup champion and North Carolina Courage player Crystal Dunn as she joins the ladies from the NWSL bubble in Utah. Crystal dives into how it felt taking the field for the first time and the power of kneeling in solidarity with the Black Lives Matter movement. Anthem or no anthem? Crystal offers her take on whether or not the long-standing pregame ritual should continue. Plus, the US women's national team star opens up on marrying her best friend and gives the inside scoop on the World Cup Party that never ended.
- HFT Andy Najar versus Chicharito – 5:30
- Welcome in Crystal Dunn! – 07:04
- CD on life in the bubble – 08:00
- CD on the Orlando Pride situation – 12:30
- CD on taking the field 16:15
- CD on kneeling – 17:55
- CD on the national anthem - 20:07
- CD on how we talk about black athletes/Megan Rapinoe solidarity – 23:37
- CD on continuing the conversation – 26:20
- CD on changing her name – 28:27
- CD on marrying her best friend – 29:24
- CD on the World Cup party that never stopped – 32:19
- CD gives USWNT Superlatives – 35:30
The views expressed by the hosts and guests are theirs and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Major League Soccer / Soccer United Marketing.