With nearly all the action in the 2019 U.S. Open Cup fourth round in the books, the Round of 16 is set. The U.S. Soccer Federation conducted the draw for the next slate of games to be played June 18-23.
One 4th Round clash, Atlanta United vs. Charleston Battery, will be played on Thursday night after a postponement due to field conditions at MUSC Health Stadium. The match was moved to Fifth Third Bank Stadium in Kennesaw, Georgia (7 pm ET | ESPN+).
The results of the Round of 16 draw were as follows:
- Orlando City SC vs. New England Revolution | Wednesday, June 19 (7:30 pm ET)
- D.C. United vs. New York City FC | Wednesday, June 19 (7 pm ET)
- Columbus Crew SC vs. Atlanta United | Tuesday, June 18 (7 pm ET)
- Saint Louis FC (USL Championship) vs. FC Cincinnati | Wednesday, June 19 (8:30 pm ET)
- Houston Dynamo vs. Minnesota United | Tuesday, June 18 (7 pm ET)
- FC Dallas vs. New Mexico United (USL Championship) | Wednesday, June 19 (Time TBD)
- LAFC vs. San Jose Earthquakes | Thursday, June 20 (10:30 pm ET)
- Portland Timbers vs. LA Galaxy | Wednesday, June 19 (11 pm ET)
After the quarterfinal stage, which pits each region's Round of 16 winners against each other, in the semifinals the winner of the East will meet the winner of the Mideast, and the winner of the Midwest will meet the winner of the West.