In a preview of #DecisionDay, the Montreal Impact and Toronto FC were locked up in a tight race for the AT&T Goal of the Week.
In this round, the Impact came out the winners, as Ignacio Piatti's run through the New England Revolution defense and lofted curler over a diving Bobby Shuttleworth has earned this season's penultimate edition of GOTW.
The goal collected 40.13 percent of the vote, beating out Toronto FC's Sebastian Giovinco, whose dazzling run and finish took home 33.89 percent of the ballots.
1. Ignacio Piatti (MTL) – 40.13%
2. Sebastian Giovinco (TOR) – 33.89%
3. Mike Grella (NY) – 13.56%
4. Federico Higuain (CLB) – 7.94%
5. Robbie Keane (LA) – 4.48%