- Signed with the Rapids on March 17, 2009.
- Began his professional career with USL-1 club the Rochester Rhinos before joining the Rapids
- A versatile defender, who started all but one game during his collegiate career and is one of only two players from the Ivy League to be drafted into the USL First Division.
- Appeared in nine regular season matches, five starts.
- Scored two goals, both game winners, against Houston (5/4) and Vancouver (7/9).
- One of two players to start all six CONCACAF Champions League matches.
- Played and started all 10 Rapids Reserves matches, for a total of 885 minutes.
- Playoffs: Played in two matches, starting one.
- Played in 16 games, with five starts, for 560 minutes.
- Started and played 90 minutes in U.S. Open Cup qualifier at KC (4/13).
- Appeared in 23 games, 19 starts, playing in 1,749 minutes.
- Played 48 minutes in friendly vs. Club America (7/15).
- Earned his first career MLS start at Houston (4/19) playing all 90 minutes.
- Made his MLS regular season debut at Columbus (4/11).
- Played in all 120 minutes at LA (4/7) in U.S. Open Cup play-in match.
OTHER PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Came to the Rapids from the Rochester Rhinos where he played from 2005-2008.
- Ended his career with the Rhinos appearing in 104 games with 97 starts for 8,610 minutes and scored four goals and added eight assists while in Rochester.
- Made his professional soccer debut on 4/30/05 at Vancouver.
- Was the Rhinos' second round selection (21st overall) in the 2005 USL-1 Collegiate Draft.
- Played his summer collegiate soccer for the Cape Cod Crusaders of the PDL from 2002-2004.
- Won back-to-back national championships in 2002 and 2003 and tallied the game-winning assist in the 2002 contest.
- A four-year starter for the Big Red and appeared in 64 games, starting all but one and is one of only two players from the Ivy League to be drafted into the USL First Division.
- Finished his collegiate career with seven goals and three assists.
- Was an honorable mention All-Ivy selection as a freshman in 2002 and second team All-Ivy League after his senior year in 2004 in which he served as a tri-captain.
- As a junior, tied for the team lead in goals with three, two of which were game winners.
- Majored in hotel administration at Cornell.
- Earned a school-record 11 varsity letters at Monsignor Donovan HS (four in soccer and track, three in basketball).
- His athletic achievements were recognized on October 3, 2008 when he was inducted into the Monsignor Donovan High School Hall of Fame.
- Enjoys surfing, kayaking, people watching, and playing ping pong and basketball in his spare time.