CURRENT CLUB: FC Lausanne-Sport (SUI)
- Started 11 of 23 appearances, scoring three goals and contributing one assist.
- His goals came against Chivas USA (7/25), FC Dallas (8/9) and San Jose Earthquakes (9/27).
- Sat out much of the beginning of the season while trying to work himself into the squad.
- Was signed as the team’s first ever Designated Player on August 8, and appeared in all but two of the remaining matches in the season. The two games he missed were due to national team duty.
- Scored his first goal in Major League Soccer on October 5 in the 5-1 rout of Seattle Sounders FC.
- Scored a brace in the 3-2 victory against Vancouver Whitecaps FC on Oct. 17, earning MLS Player of the Week honors.
- Began his professional career with Panamanian club Chepo F.C., where he played in 94 matches and scored 31 goals between 2003-2009.
- Was loaned to four different clubs during 2005-09. Played for San Francisco F.C. (21 goals in 35 games) - also in Panama - as well as La Equidad (16 goals in 22 games), América de Cali (14 goals in 21 games), and Atlético Huila (12 goals in 18 games) in Colombia.
- Starred for Zamora FC of Venezuela’s first division during the 2012-13 season, where he led the team to their first championship, with 21 goals.
- Signed with FC Lausanne-Sport in 2016 after one season at Zamora.
- Has made over 50 appearances for Panama, scoring ten goals.
- Scored five goals in the 2013 CONCACAF Gold Cup. He scored both goals against Mexico in a 2-1 win in the group stage, assisted on the only goal in a 1-0 win over Mexico in the semifinal of the tournament, and also started in Panama’s 1-0 loss to the U.S. in the final.
- Played in Panama’s 2014 World Cup Qualifiers, scoring against Honduras in a 2-2 draw on Sept. 13.