Date of Birth8.19.1992 (31)
- 2015: Senior CLASS Award Second-Team Big-West Conference Midfielder of the Year. First Team All-Big West Conference. MAC Hermann Tropy Watch List. 20 points were second in Big-West Conference. 21 career assists tied for most in program history.
- 2014: NSCAA First Team All-Far West Region. Big-West Conference Midfielder of the Year. First Team All-Big West Conference.
- 2013: Seven assists were third most in Big West Conference, and fourth most in program history. Academic All-Big West Conference.
- 2012: Tied for team lead in Corners Taken with 26.
- High School: Attended Rockwell-Heath High School in Heath, Texas. Lead team in goals and assists during final three seasons. Named District 10-4A Offensive MVP and All-District Team.
- Club/National Team: Played PDL for Ventura County Fusion in 2013/2014. Played for the Dallas Texans and captured U16 USYSA National Title in 2009 and 2008 USYSA Region II Title.
Personal: Graphic Communication Major. Brother Kyle played for Memphis.