Only six of 16 teams have so far qualified for the 2019 Gold Cup but next summer's tournament is still starting to take shape.
On Tuesday, Concacaf announced the the venues and dates of the seeded nations in the 2019 Gold Cup, as well as all match dates for each venue of the 15th edition of the tournament, which will be the largest in history with 16 countries vying for the confederation’s continental championship.
The US national team drew games in Minnesota, Cleveland and Kansas City.
Houston, Philadelphia, Phoenix and Nashville were also picked for the knockout rounds after Chicago's Soldier Field was previously unveiled as the site of the final.
- June 29: NRG Stadium, Houston, TX
(QF1: 2A v 1C & QF2: 1A v 2C)
- June 30: Lincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia, PA
(QF3: 2B v 1D & QF4: 1B v 2D)
- July 2: State Farm Stadium, Glendale, AZ
(Winner QF1 v Winner QF2)
- July 3: Nissan Stadium, Nashville, TN
(Winner QF3 v Winner QF4)
- July 7: Soldier Field, Chicago, IL
In group play, the seeded nations (based on Concacaf rankings) — Costa Rica, Honduras, Mexico and the United States — will play as follows:
Group A — Mexico
- June 15: Rose Bowl, Pasadena, CA
- June 19: Broncos Stadium at Mile High, Denver, CO
- June 23: Bank of America Stadium, Charlotte, NC
Group B — Costa Rica
- June 16: Non-US venue to be determined
- June 20: Toyota Stadium, Frisco, TX
- June 24: Red Bull Arena, Harrison, NJ
Group C — Honduras
- June 17: Non-US venue to be determined
- June 21: BBVA Compass Stadium, Houston, TX
- June 25: Banc of California Stadium, Los Angeles, CA
Group D — United States
- June 18: Allianz Field, Minnesota, MN
- June 22: FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OH
- June 26: Children’s Mercy Park, Kansas City, KS
The complete groups and schedule will be announced early next year, once all nations have qualified for the Gold Cup via the Concacaf Nations League Qualifier.