Favorites out East, upsets out West? That's what the fans are thinking for Round One of the Audi 2019 MLS Cup Playoffs.
According to fans who have submitted their entry in the Audi 2019 MLS Cup Playoffs Bracket Challenge, there will be a few road winners out West. Here's what the brackets are looking like:
Atlanta United vs. New England Revolution (Sat. 1ET on Univision, TUDN, TSN, TVAS)
- Atlanta United: 93%
- New England Revolution: 7%
Philadelphia Union vs. NY Red Bulls (Sun. @ 3ET on FS1, TSN, TVAS, Fox Deportes)
- Philadelphia Union: 67%
- New York Red Bulls: 33%
Toronto FC vs. D.C. United (Sat. @ 6ET on TUDN, TSN, TVAS)
- Toronto FC: 55%
- D.C. United: 45%
Seattle Sounders vs. FC Dallas (Sat. @ 3:30ET on Fox Sports TBD, FOX Deportes, TSN, TVAS)
- Seattle Sounders: 90%
- FC Dallas: 10%
Real Salt Lake vs. Portland Timbers (Sat. @ 10ET on ESPNews, ESPN Deportes, TSN, TVAS)
- Real Salt Lake: 44%
- Portland Timbers: 56%
Minnesota United vs. LA Galaxy (Sun. @ 8:30ET on ESPN, ESPN Deportes, TSN, TVAS)
- Minnesota United: 31%
- LA Galaxy: 69%
How about MLS Cup favorites? Well, it's LAFC all the way:
- LAFC: 41.48%
- Atlanta: 15.54%
- NYCFC: 9.38%
- Seattle: 9.07%
- LA Galaxy: 6.80%
- Toronto FC: 3.20%
- Portland: 2.60%
- Philadelphia: 2.41%
- Minnesota: 2.35%
- Real Salt Lake: 2.32%
- New York Red Bulls: 1.49%
- D.C. United: 1.47%
- New England: 1.37%
- FC Dallas: 0.52%
If you haven't filled out a bracket yet, don't worry! You have until 1 pm ET on Saturday to sign up, lock in your picks and give yourself a chance to win some cool prizes:
Brackets lock at 1 pm ET on Oct. 19 (Start of Atlanta-New England).
Need help deciding how to fill it? Here's how the experts picked:
How to play
- Sign in with your MLSsoccer.com account. If you don't have an account, you can create your free account now.
- Join or create leagues so you can play with friends, family, or fellow soccer fans. There are leagues for every MLS club.
- Select the six teams that you think will advance out Round 1 and then the teams that will advance out of the Conference Semifinals.
- Pick the teams you think will win the Conference Finals AND enter the total number of goals (excluding any possible PK shootout goals) that you think will be scored in each match. For example: if you think the final score of the the Eastern Conference Final will be 2-1, you would enter "3" in the "East - Conference Final Total Goals" field.
- Finally, pick the team you think will win the MLS Cup Final AND enter what you think the final score will be (excluding any possible PK shootout). For example: If you think the match will end in a 1-1 and then go to a PK shootout to determine the winner, you would enter "1-1" as the score.
- Save your bracket by selecting the "Save" button. You can still edit your bracket after you select save until bracket lock just before the first match of the playoffs on October 19.
After you make your picks, join or create a league so you can play with fellow MLS fans, friends, and family. You can submit only one bracket, but can enter the bracket in any number of leagues.
CREATING A LEAGUE
- Select the "MY LEAGUES" option in the game's navigation bar (upper left corner).
- Select the "CREATE" button.
- Enter the name of your league. You can create a public league or a private league.
- Select the "Create League" button to save your league.
- Invite people to join your league.
EDIT A LEAGUE: To edit your league, select the "MY LEAGUES" option in the game's navigation bar and then select the league you want to edit. Once the league's details have loaded, select the "MANAGE" option in the navigation bar.