Hometown: Ventura, CA
College: California State University, Bakersfield
Acquired: Selected by the Colorado Rapids with the 25th overall selection (second round) of the 2013 MLS SuperDraft on January 17, 2013
- Did not play in a regular season match, but played and started seven Reserve League matches.
- Suffered an ankle injury late in the season, followed by a sports hernia that required surgery in September.
- In 72 matches as part of the California State University Bakersfield program, Kindle scored 13 goals (six as a senior). He also added five career assists
- Named first-team All-Conference as a senior in 2012 when he started all 16 matches he played and netted six goals
- Started all 20 matches as a junior in 2011 and finished second on the team with five goals
- Registered eight starts as a freshman in 2009 at striker and outside mid and followed that up with starts in 20 matches as a sophomore (2010)
- Earned Academic All-Conference honors in 2010 and 2011
- A two-time first team All-Channel League selection at Ventura High School, scored five goals with three assists his senior season and led the Cougars to the CIF Southern Section semifinal match in 2007-08 and to a league championship in 2008-09
- Was an all-league selection as a member of the Cougars’ basketball team
- Carried a 3.71 cumulative GPA and earned the following awards at Ventura High: Ventura County Science Fair winner, Martin Luther King, Jr., Boy Honor Scholar, Boys’ State Delegate, Anti-Defomation League Peer Mediator.