Hometown: Aurora, CO
Previous Club: Colorado Rapids Development Academy
Acquired: Signed by the Rapids on August 16, 2010 as the club’s first-ever Homegrown Player.
- Went on loan with Phoenix FC of the USL Pro, and suffered a torn ACL while with the team. Spent the offseason recovering leading up to 2014.
- Made his MLS debut as an 86th minute sub for Jeff Larentowicz in the 2012 season finale against Houston Dynamo on Oct. 27.
- Played 33 minutes in the 2-1 exhibition win over Swansea City of the English Premier League on July 24.
- Made his first professional appearance in a CONCACAF Champions League Match against Isidro Metapán (9/28).
- Made seven appearances for the Rapids Reserves, starting six matches and playing 520 minutes.
- Signed with the Rapids on August 16, 2010 as the team’s first-ever homegrown player.
- Signed a National Letter of Intent in April 2010 with the University of Washington to join the Huskies soccer team in the Fall of 2010 before ultimately signing with the Rapids.
- Finished his prep career at Rangeview High School with a school record 53 goals.
- Named Denver Post’s 2008 Colorado State Player of the Year, a 2008 NSCAA-adidas First Team All-American and Continental League Player of the Year.
- Once named ESPN National Player of the Week.
- Led the Continental League in scoring as a sophomore with 17 goals.
- Led his club team, the Colorado Fusion, to the 2005 Colorado state championship and was named the State Cup Most Valuable Player the same year.
- Played in Rapids Development Academy for the U-18 teams from 2009-2010, and played on the Rapids U-17 SUM Cup squad in 2007.
- Parents Ri and Laura, older brother Ri, older sisters Dina and Lily.
- Father was an Olympic skier in the Super G.
- Brother played soccer at the Air Force Academy and Metro State College.
- Family worked as volunteers at Rapids games during the team’s days at old Mile High Stadium.