Applications are now open for the 2021-2022 season. Please click here to complete your application.
Prior to starting your application, we recommend that you collect information about your club to support key factors for MLS NEXT membership:
- Club philosophy
- History of elite player development
- Strength of current and potential player pool
- Expertise and credentials of Coaches and Technical Staff
- Daily performance environment, including training, games, facilities, staff support, non-soccer programs, etc.
- Ability to reduce or eliminate costs to the player
- Disciplinary history
- History of diversity and inclusion
Health & Safety
- Click here for U.S. Soccer’s Play On Guidelines
- Click here for CDC Considerations for Youth Sports in a COVID-19 environment.
- Concussion Facts
- Cardiac Conditions
- Respiratory Conditions
- Athlete Medication Resources
- Injury Recovery
- ImPACT Administration Manual
- ImPACT Concussion Baseline Instructions
- SCAT 5
- Child SCAT 5 (12 years old and younger)
- MLS Next Concussion Identification and Management Protocol
- MLS Next Safety & Wellbeing Policy