Kalif Alhassan has picked up his second AT&T Goal of the Week award this season, and added yet another title to the Portland Timbers’ award list.
The midfielder claimed roughly 40 percent of the vote in Week 33 for his decisive game-winning strike against the Seattle Sounders last Sunday (above), giving the Timbers their 11th such award this season.
Alhassan also won the award in Week 28.
Final Votes - Week 33 (online poll and text vote):
1. Kalif Alhassan (POR): 40.56%
2. Jalil Anibaba (CHI): 32.16%
3. Nick DeLeon (DCU): 10.34%
4. Kekuta Manneh (VAN): 10.24%
5. Jack McInerney (PHI): 6.70%