The Union thought they had wrapped up three points just before the end of regulation, as Fafa Picault scored with a deflected blast, but Sutter's stoppage-time goal was the jubilant ending the Lions had not experienced very often this season.
Orlando City got to work early, as Yoshi Yotun's free kick was headed in by Dom Dwyer in the ninth minute to open the scoring. Later in the first half, Cristian Higuita nearly doubled the lead for the home side, but his attempt bounced off the inside of the far post and somehow moved away from the goal.
- 9' – ORL – Dom Dwyer | WATCH
- 32' – PHI – Cory Burke | WATCH
- 88' – PHI – Fafa Picault | WATCH
- 90+1' – ORL – Scott Sutter | WATCH
- THE BIG PICTURE: Philly will be disappointed to drop two points, but with the cushion they've built up in the Eastern Conference playoff race, grabbing a draw on the road is still a decent result for them. For Orlando, they can't seem to buy a win, still, but will take heart from the late rally to draw.
- MOMENT OF THE MATCH: Sutter's goal was his second in two games, and the key strike on the night.
- MAN OF THE MATCH: Haris Medunjanin had an assist and helped Philly stay calm on the road, with a performance filled with the little things to help get the result.