EDITOR'S NOTE: With the MLS season currently suspended for 30 days, here’s a large (but by no means exhaustive) guide to soccer podcasts, YouTube shows and channels that can hopefully help tide you over that are either MLS-focused or significantly MLS-inclusive. If you have any favorites we haven’t covered here, please email details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Official League Podcasts
- ExtraTime: The in-house MLSsoccer.com podcast is a twice-weekly podcast featuring Andrew Wiebe, Matthew Doyle, David Gass, Susannah Collins and a rotating cast of recurring guests, as well as interviews with an A-list assortment of players, coaches, GMs and journalists. mlssoccer.com/series/extratime
- The Call Up: MLSsoccer.com's Jillian Sakovits and Susannah Collins invite you to pull up a chair and be a part of the conversations that up until now had stayed between them over cocktails! They pull back the curtain to what it's like covering MLS, both on and off the field. mlssoccer.com/series/the-call-up
National, International Podcasts
- Allocation Disorder: A new podcast hosted by The Athletic's Paul Tenorio and Sam Stejskal and produced by the Total Soccer Show, this show features insight and analysis from two of the most well-informed, plugged-in MLS and US men's national team reporters in the business. theathletic.com/podcast
- Analysis Evolved Podcast: Anyone who loves the nuts and bolts of hardcore analytics, here are your people. Springing from the data-driven site American Soccer Analysis, your hosts carefully break down tactics and numbers from top to bottom. americansocceranalysis.com/podcasts
- BSI: The Podcast: This podcast's name tells you all you need to know, as ex-MLS midfielders Benny Feilhaber and Sal Zizzo team up with Minnesota United center back Ike Opara for an honest take on MLS and beyond. They mix in humor, behind-the-scenes stories and special guests such as LAFC forward Carlos Vela. . https://bsithepodcast.podbean.com/
- Caught Offside: On ESPN radio, hosts Andrew Gundling and JJ Devaney break down the latest in global soccer news, from Europa League to the New York Red Bulls. espn.go.com/espnradio/podcast
- The Cooligans: Here's a podcast hosted by actual stand-up comedians – ones with legit shows and TV appearances in New York and beyond – so you're guaranteed at least a few chuckles as they discuss MLS and the global game. Initially NYCFC-leaning, it now covers the entire league and includes interviews with big-time names. Run by Alexis Guerreros and Christian Polanco, they even have their own FuboTV show! www.soccercooligans.com/
- Culture Soccer: This pair of French-speaking soccer fans celebrate the American and Canadian versions of the game, with plenty of MLS discussion en francais on their You Tube-hosted, best-found-on-Twitter podcast. twitter.com/culturesoccer
- Double Pivot Podcast: Michael Caley of FiveThirtyEight who brands himself as “bringing baseball stat nerdiness to football,” and Mike Goodman, who distinguished himself at the late, much-missed Grantland before moving to ESPN FC and now StatsBomb, team together for this tactics talk offering. The podcast focuses on analytics, breaking down what happens in select games (including USMNT and MLS games) in conversational and entertaining fashion. twitter.com/DoublePivotPod
- ESPN FC: The worldwide leader's soccer podcast leans heavily toward the European leagues, but some MLS stories are too large and compelling to go unchecked. espn.go.com/espnradio/podcast
- Feuerstein's Fire: New Jersey-based soccer journalist Daniel Feuerstein, who writes for SB Nation blog Once a Metro, also hosts this two-hour weekly podcast that largely focuses on MLS and beyond. There are often round-by-round roundups of the U.S. Open Cup. blogtalkradio.com/feuersteinsfire
- JD & the Rod: America's Best Soccer Show: Jason Davis, host of the United States of Soccer on SiriusXM, joins co-host Jared DuBois for this weekly podcast on all things American soccer. stitcher.com
- Jugador Franquicia: With a trio of hosts, this offering explores everything about MLS, US and Canadian soccer — in Spanish. jugadorfranquicia.net/category/podcast/
- Low Limit Futbol: Podcasting together for three-and-a-half years, this trio of hosts covers MLS alongside the big European leagues and international tournaments. Recent guests include players, broadcasters and personalities around MLS. lowlimitfutbol.com
- Max & Herc: ESPN broadcaster Max Bretos and former USMNT forward Herculez Gomez bring their perspective to MLS, national teams and other North American soccer-related subjects. ESPNFC Podcenter
- Men in Blazers: These English-born, living-in-America soccer enthusiasts have converted their distinctive and sometimes irreverent podcast into a TV show that's focused on NBC Sports’ Premier League coverage. But they still admire and discuss MLS on what they call “the pod. meninblazers.com
- The Planet Futbol Podcast: Featuring veteran American soccer journalist Grant Wahl, this podcast takes Sports Illustrated's soccer coverage and extends it into long-form discussions. itunes.apple.com
- Radio Cascadia: This podcast takes on all three MLS Pacific Northwest teams, but branches out from Cascadia to opine on league-wide happenings. radiocascadia.libsyn.com/podcast
- Simon Allen Soccer Radio: Simon has been at soccer podcasting since 2005, and his latest project covers the globe but makes MLS (and personalities affiliated with the league) part of the mix. simonallensoccer.com/SimonAllenSoccer
- Soccer Today: Helmed by veteran soccer reporter Steve Davis and Tyler Kern, this offering from ESPN Radio’s Dallas affiliate takes a wide-angle view of MLS. Given its location, though, don’t be surprised by some extra love shown to FC Dallas. Soccer-today.org
- The Soccer Thread: Four friends from Portland, LA, Chicago, and Philly – all of whom support those cities' MLS teams, respectively – came together to start podcasting under this name during this past Copa America. They cover MLS, as well as soccer all over the world. itunes.apple.com
- Alexi Lalas' State of the Union: USMNT legend and current FOX analyst Alexi Lalas offers hot topics and hot takes, complemented by conversations with interesting (and even sometimes controversial!) guests. itunes.apple.com
- Total Soccer Show: Launched by Richmonders Taylor Rockwell and Daryl Grove back in 2009 for their local public radio station, the show has become one of the longest-running and most-admired American soccer shows. totalsoccershow.com
- Two Solitudes: This term refers to the disconnect between French-speaking and English-speaking Canadians. It's applied here to Canadian soccer podcasters Kev Laramee (of Montreal) and Duane Rollins (of Toronto), who mesh well together. stitcher.com
- Yellow Card: It’s technically part of the Portland Timbers Football Collective network of creators, but this show offers equal opportunity in its love for North American soccer. Besides analysis of and talk about MLS, they also discuss other domestic leagues. blogtalkradio.com/ycp
- Scuffed: Scuffed is one of America's most well-respected authorities on youth players who are the future of the U.S. men's national team, and also keeps tabs on the current USMNT and American soccer in general. scuffed.simplecast.com
- 25 Stories That Made MLS: On the occasion of Major League Soccer's 25th season, brothers Tutul and Neetol Rahman tell 25 stories that made the league that it is today. Listen on Apple podcasts.
- That’s so MLS: A North American soccer podcast hosted by Andrew Bates and Nick Thornton focusing on MLS and Canadian teams. Listen on Podbean.
- MLS Aces Podcast: Podcast covering MLS & U.S. Soccer hosted by Sam Nelson and Jason Vevang. Listen on Spotify.
- Over The Line: A US-based show about soccer (football) and pop culture. Listen on Apple podcasts.
- Se Llama Soccer: Spanish-language MLS podcast with the voices of Jaime Ojeda and Agustin Galan. Listen on Apple podcasts.
- For the Crest: Hosted by Tyler Schmidt and Michell Schmidt. Listen on Soundcloud
- Uncle Sam’s Soccer Pod: An American soccer podcast. Listen on Apple podcasts
- Sam’s Army Podcast: The Sam's Army Podcast aims to keep things light and entertaining while also making sure you stay abreast of all the relevant goings-on in the wonderful world of soccer. Listen on Apple podcasts
- The KJ & Caldwell Podcast: Kristian Jack and Steven Caldwell are back with a brand new podcast with deep dives into the EPL, MLS, and all the headlines from the world of football. Listen on Apple podcasts
- Soccer Today! On SPN: Daily football podcast covering MLS, CanPL, CanMNT and much more! Hosted by Kevin Laramee and Duane Rollins since 2014. Listen on Spreaker
MLS-centric YouTube Channels
- Jimmy Conrad: The hilarious USMNT and MLS veteran and former KICK TV personality, who some know as “Conradinho,” creates vlogs on his YouTube channel that often delve into MLS matters. youtube.com/user/TheJimmyConrad
- COPA 90 US: This expansive YouTube channel covers the entire world of the global game, with a heavy dose of MLS. It long featured former MLS and USMNT defender Heath Pearce as a main on-camera personality. youtube.com/user/KICK
- The official MLS YouTube channel: Besides highlights and features, this is where you'll also find episodes of shows with regular installments. youtube.com/user/mls
- Soccer Cooligans: These podcasters have also created a YouTube channel which mixes soccer coverage with sandwich reviews. Nowadays, it hosts their episodes and show clips. youtube.com/channel/UC9vSK3zfF1NsQpsqyYV2Kug
- MLS Fantasy Insider: Part of the unique experience of playing MLS Fantasy is that it can be pretty difficult to make your picks for the week. This show helpfully tries to make sense of those decisions for you. mlsfantasyboss.com/category/mlsfi-podcast/
- RotoWire Fantasy Soccer Podcast: Brought to you by a site chock-full of details for almost all fantasy sports, this podcast focuses heavily on fantasy Premier League and Champions League. But it also touches on MLS and other global leagues. itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/rotowire-fantasy-soccer-podcast/id909711385
Atlanta United FC
- 5 Stripe Final: The second show from Dirty South Soccer, Joe Patrick and J. Sam Jones recap games in the immediate aftermath, as well as occasional bonus shows. https://twitter.com/FiveStripeFinal
- ATLiens United: The self-proclaimed podcast "for fans by fans" offers weekly coverage of the Five Stripes. https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/atliens-united/id1346999675?mt=2
- For the Culture: A newer entry in the ATLUTD podcast scene, the hosts promise to off a supporter perspective "for the culture." If you know, you know. https://anchor.fm/ftcutdshow
- Home before Dark: The guys balance a loose atmosphere with a fan's perspective on Atlanta United. They talk their team and pop culture, plus have a vibrant community of listeners. https://www.gethomebeforedark.com/
- Mouths of the South: The team at SB Nation’s Dirty South Soccer has been active since well before the team took the field, and they're still going strong. They also have a live call-in feature during their recording of the podcast, allowing fans to be part of an episode. dirtysouthsoccer.com/atlanta-united-fc-podcast
- Siempre United: This Spanish-language podcast brings a deportes spin on the ATLUTD podcast world, with the guys offering perspectives on the club that you don't always get in English. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC640s4BMJSdqrtEjP1i4G7w/featured
- Soccer Down Here: Five days a week, a group of pros that includes Atlanta soccer historian and game analyst Jason Longshore come together for a two-hour show, talking Atlanta United and other soccer stories of note, near and far. www.spreaker.com/show/soccerdownhere
- Austin Anthem Podcast/El Himno Podcast: There's already an active supporters' group in Austin anticipating the arrival of its new MLS team, and they've created two official podcasts, one in English, and one in Spanish. They cover their preparations for first kick in a fun, conversational format that — in consummate Austin fashion — keeps it weird. austinanthem.org/media/
- Austin’s Soccer Pod: Co-hosts Chris Bils, Michelle Sanchez and Luis de Leon talk Austin FC and all things soccer in Central Texas.. Listen on Soundcloud.
- The Throw-In ATX: Austin's original soccer show with Zach Christodoulides, Justin Simmons, and Jonathan Green. podcasts.apple.com.
- Holding the High Line: Matt Pollard and Mark Goodman weigh in on all matters Rapids from a variety of perspectives. twitter.com/rapids96podcast
- The Endline Podcast: The Endline is a weekly show featuring an in-studio panel discussing the Colorado Rapids and US Soccer news of the week, game recaps and previews, and interviews with players, staff, and experts. Listen to archive.
Columbus Crew SC
- Official Team Podcast: Inside the Crew SC: Hear all Crew SC happenings straight from the team itself – live on 97.1 FM The Fan if you’re in the Columbus area, or via podcast from anywhere else. stitcher.com/podcast/inside-the-crew
- Massive Report: This podcast is an outgrowth of the SB Nation site run by dedicated Crew fan-journalists, and includes post-match shows recorded in the Nordecke. massivereportpodcast.podbean.com
- ACES Radio: Join hosts John Zidar and Darby Schaaf as they discuss all things Columbus Crew SC, Major League Soccer, and their ever-increasing levels of celebrity fandom. podcasts.apple.com.
- Bone & Beam United: The official soccer podcast of 97.1 The Fan hosted by J.D. Smith and Brandon Beam. Listen on SpeedwaySoccer.com.
- Filibuster: Like Massive Report, Filibuster is a product of an SB Nation site – namely, the D.C. United-focused Black and Red United, with episode titles like “More Cats Than Umlauts” and “Band of Chest Tassels.” blackandredunited.com/podcasts
- RFK Refugees: With D.C. United moving into Audi Field, you knew there would be demand for the well-worn charms of the team's former home, RFK Stadium. Ted and Jon mix fan analysis, interviews and more on the capital club. https://twitter.com/RfkRefugees
- The District Futbol Podcast: Whether it's D.C. United, Loudoun United or the #USMNT, we've got ya covered. Check out our #DCU podcast hosted by Juan Herrera and Randy Verduguez. Listen on Soundcloud.
- D.C. United Kingdom: D.C. United news, match reports and previews, and even player interviews hosted by James Graham. podcasts.apple.com.
- DCUSoccer Podcast: Covering D.C. United and Loudoun United. podcasts.apple.com.
- Tried and True: Broadcasting LIVE after each D.C. United match, the Tried and True Crew recap the most recent D.C. United game, discuss key issues surrounding the team with fans and members of the team, and preview our upcoming matchups. Tried and True broadcasts LIVE from Audi Field after all home games, and on-location for select road games. Join the conversation using #TriedAndTrueDCU and catch up with any episodes you miss on your favorite podcatcher. Https://www.twitter.com/TriedAndTrueDCU/
- Cincinnati Soccer Talk: This podcast has covered all things FC Cincinnati since before the club's 2019 MLS launch, featuring a list of prominent guest appearances. cincinnatisoccertalk.com/category/podcast
- The 19th Minute: Billing itself as a podcast “for the fans, by the fans,” this podcast covers FCD, involving a group in a living room that records on Sunday evenings. the19thminute.podomatic.com/
- The KickAround: Though they’re Dallas-based, this show excels at discussing FC Dallas while giving the team context by exploring the world of national and international soccer at large. itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-kickaround/id1022477525?mt=2
- Dallas Soccer Show: Fan-hosted FC Dallas show. Listen at DallasSoccerShow.com.
- Glenn Davis Soccer: The Houston soccer broadcaster and former player has his weekly ESPN 97.5 FM radio show in podcast form. He also appears on numerous league-wide broadcasts and podcasts to give Dynamo insights. audioboom.com/channel/glenn-davis-soccer
- The Peel: Started in August 2016, this fan-centric program features a call-in line for Dynamo followers, as well as interviews with players. You can also find them on YouTube. youtube.com/channel/UCoiOuTZ7ca4OcObtEXuDbYA
- Generation Orange: Sean Ringrose and Mark Segovia host a Houston soccer internet show and podcast running live on Thursday nights. Listen on Youtube.
Inter Miami FC
- Magic City Soccer Podcast: This podcast professes to be the source for all things soccer in Miami-Dade County, including updates on Inter Miami CF's 2020 MLS launch. magiccity.soccer/category/magic-city-soccer-podcast/
- Miami Total Futbol: Weekly bilingual podcast on everything Inter Miami CF, hosted by Franco Panizo and Eric Krakauer. Listen on Soundcloud.
- Heart of LAFC: A podcast for LAFC supporters hosted by Jerry Jimenez. He pronounces to be for the Black, Gold and Bold. itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/heart-of-lafc-podcast/id1170748541
- Dale Black and Gold: Bilingual radio show and podcast hosted every Monday night. Listen on Soundcloud.
- Corner of the Galaxy: Running since 2009, this podcast (with 300 episodes and running) also includes a robust website that is a must-visit for Galaxy fans. cornerofthegalaxy.com/cog-2/us-corner-of-the-galaxy/
- LA is Our House: Here’s a newer entry to the world of Galaxy-focused podcasts, which also covers MLS as a whole. There are some USMNT spatterings, too. itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/laisourhouse/id1039236459?mt=2
- Straight from the Stands: Independent LA Galaxy podcast hosted by Rudy Quevedo, Jorge & Mazatelli. Listen on StraightfromtheStands.com.
- Riot Squadcast: An unfiltered Galaxy centric pod from Riot Squad’s Ed Rodriguez and Chris Tucker. podcasts.apple.com.
- FiftyFive.One: FiftyFive.One comes from Saint Paul, Minn., covering the world of soccer across Minnesota United, MLS and US Soccer. fiftyfive.one/tag/podcast/
- Two United Fans: Since 2014, they've chronicled both MNUFC and the North American soccer scene writ large as mixed with some comedy (check out their YouTube channel for that). soundcloud.com/two-united-fans-podcast/
- Loonacy Podcast: Fan podcast: MNUFC & MN craft beer, among other things with David Sterling, Tony Pervenanze & Dave Stevens. Listen on Spreaker.
- MN Futbol Show: Men’s and women’s soccer in Minnesota with regular co-hosts including: Wes Burdine, Sheila Regan, Pablo Miranda, Elisa Vicuña and Eric Silva Brenneman. Listen on KRSM Radio.
- ONZE MTL: Hosted by Frederic Lord, Hassoun Camara and Vincent Destouches, this one comes courtesy of broadcast partners TVA Sports. (It's also in French. https://podcasts.apple.com/ca/podcast/onze-mtl/id1457912124)
- IMFC Radio: Independent journalistic project dedicated to the coverage of the Montreal Impact. Listen via Patreon.
- Off the Woodworkx: Hosted by Kevin Laramee: a premium podcast covering the Montreal Impact, produced by the Sports Podcasting Network and available on Patreon. Listen on Spreaker.
- Impact This Week: An All-#IMFC radio show on TSN 690. Listen on TSN.ca.
- Speedway Soccer: Nashville's Independent soccer news podcast via 104.5 The Zone. Listen on SpeedwaySoccer.com.
New England Revolution
- Official Team Podcast: The Far Post Podcast: This official production from the Revs' front office features lead host Jeff Lemieux and a sizable team of co-hosts. They have a decided sports talk radio vibe about it. revolutionsoccer.net/news/the-far-post-podcast
- Revolution Recap: Sean Donahue and Greg Johnstone bring a broader knowledge of covering MLS and the Revolution to this team-centric podcast. revolutionrecap.podbean.com
- Six States One Podcast: The guys play up the Revolution's multi-state fanbase in New England, welcome knowledgable guests, and embody the deep passion of fans. sixstatesonepod.com
New York City-area soccer scene overall
- Soccer in the City: Hosts Tom Kolker, Glenn Crooks and Roberto Abramowitz go in-depth on MLS in NYC. https://www.radio.com/media/podcast/soccer-in-the-city-podcast
New York Red Bulls
- Full of Bulls: Three podcast veterans unite to cover their favorite MLS team, for a show with a distinct sports talk radio feel. twitter.com/fobspodcast
- MetroFan TV: A group of vocal fans bring their unique brand of analysis and commentary to the Red Bulls community on a weekly basis. Be sure to check out their YouTube page, where they've interviewed Bobby Warshaw and Herculez Gomez after matches. https://anchor.fm/metrofantv
- Off the Perch: Two RBNY supporters tell tales from the stands and talk over team news and match results. twitter.com/offtheperchpod
- Red Bull Rant: The podcast crew dates back to 2012. Still going strong, they take listener calls and so much more. https://twitter.com/RedBullRant
- Seeing Red: Longtime Red Bulls fan Mark Fishkin (a supporter since 1996) and reporter Joe Goldstein host the oldest RBNY podcast, which has been providing Red Bulls' coverage since 2010. seeingredny.com
- View From 202: This trio of hosts analyzes the world of the Red Bulls from Brooklyn, recapping the latest and greatest with the team. But they also pride themselves on bringing new fans into the fold, interviewing them about their experience with the team, Red Bull Arena and the league overall. viewfrom202.com
- The Energy Drink Soccer: Red Bull fan discussion covering the New York Red Bulls hosted by Enebong Ephraim. Listen on Spotify.
- Blue City Radio: Launched just before the team’s inaugural season, the podcast is emerging as one of the best sources of info for NYCFC fans, incorporating interviews from journalists and broadcasters into the format. bluecityradio.com/
- Blue Balls NYCFC: Official unofficial soccer podcast for NYCFC via intrepid Harlemite hosts Jake Beckhard and Trey Fillmore. Listen on Podomatic.
Orlando City SC
- Official Team Podcast: SoccerCast: Jenny Chiu, Evan Weston, Miguel Gallardo and Rick T give you an inside look at Orlando City SC. orlandocitysc.com/soccercast
- City Soccer Talk: City Soccer Talk has its origins in the independent Orlando City blog of the same name, but has relaunched as a standalone podcast. The show covers everything Orlando City soccer, on and off the field, in a fast-paced, weekly format. citysoccertalk.libsyn.com
- The Fourth Official: This Lions-centric podcast features “weird soccer news from around the world” and game predictions as regular features. the4thofficialpodcast.podbean.com
- PawedCast: Hailing from SB Nation’s The Mane Land, this punnily-named podcast looks at both the Lions and NWSL club the Pride, with questions from listeners figuring into the mix of topics. themaneland.com/orlando-city-podcast
- The Lion’s Den Podcast: For the fans, by the fans. Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- The Roar: An Orlando City podcast since 2017. Listen on TheRoadPod.com.
- The Orlando Soccer Show: Weekly soccer show out of The City Beautiful talking Orlando City, Orlando Pride, MLS, and local soccer news with Austin David and Gavin Ewbank. Listen on Apple podcasts.
- It's Always Soccer in Philadelphia: IASIP was launched in 2016 by longtime Philadelphia Union beat writers Kevin Kinkead and Dave Zeitlin. Kevin left the beat in 2017 to cover the 76ers, while Dave took a job with the Penn Alumni Magazine a year later. The podcast is now Kevin with a rotating cast of writers and former players, including recurring contributors Matt De George, Simon Allen, Russ Joy and Phil Keidel. https://soundcloud.com/user-202926440
- Doopy Brothers: The official home for audio programming from Brotherly Game, SB Nation's community for fans of the Philadelphia Union. Listen on Apple podcasts.
- All 3 Points: All-things Union soccer podcast by Jeremy Lane and Chris Gibbons. Listen on The Philly Soccer Page.
- The Union Soccer Podcast: Weekly show hosted by Sean Brace and Joe Tansey covering the Philadelphia Union. Listen on iHeart Radio.
- Official Team Podcast: Talk Timbers: This weekly show, from 750 AM the Game, is accessible as a podcast directly from the Timbers’ website, featuring insights from players, coaches, and journalists. timbers.com/news/timbers-podcast-network
- Morrisonic: This is a podcast “about the Timbers (mostly)” – and no, they’re not afraid to diverge occasionally into other Portland-relevant topics, like the Trail Blazers. morrisonic.libsyn.com/
- Soccer Touchdown: Part of the PTFC collective, this podcast covers everything about the club – from P2 to Thorns to the Timbers – from a supporters' culture perspective. itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/soccer-touchdown/id1091175149?mt=2
Real Salt Lake
- Salt City FC: This show features hosts Jake Hatch and Sean Walker breaking down the latest team developments, as well as welcoming special guests. https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/salt-city-fc/id1401089546
- The RSL Show: Produced by Jake Simons of RSL Soap Box. Listen on Youtube.
San Jose Earthquakes
- Quakes After 90: This trio of fans podcast about the Quakes, recently getting into sync weekly after some drop-off in the latter part of 2015. They also connect with fellow fans via Reddit. itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/quakes-after-90/id869667836?mt=2
- Black and Azul: A weekly YouTube and podcast series about the San Jose Earthquakes. Listen on Youtube.
- ’74 Til Infinity : A weekly YouTube and podcast series about the San Jose Earthquakes. Listen on Art19.com.
Seattle Sounders FC
- Nos Audietis: Sounder at Heart, the comprehensive SB Nation blog on the Sounders, offers this podcast with interviews and recaps as part of its wall-to-wall coverage. sounderatheart.com/sounders-podcast
- Sounder at Heart Podcast: Sounder at Heart added to its podcast network last season with this new show hosted by a rotating cast of members of the site's staff that provide insight and analysis on the club. https://www.sounderatheart.com/sounder-at-heart-podcast-network
- Winging it with Zak & Brad: Two former Sounders icons share their insights and analysis on the Sounders and they drop weekly interviews with players, coaches and other personalities in the world of soccer and beyond. Latest episodes
- SonarFeed: One of the longest-running Sounders podcasts, the SonarFeed team has recently made the conversion to video-casting, with no shortage of topics or ability to expound on them. facebook.com/SonarFeed/
- Flounders B Team: This fun podcast comes from Tacoma, an hour to Seattle's south, and home of a boisterous South Sound group of supporters. The podcast, in addition to covering the Sounders, also delves into the Sounders FC 2 USL franchise. www.floundersbteam.com/
- Full 90 Soccer Time: A weekly look into Sounders FC, “nerdy soccer culture, and fan outrage!” Listen on Art19.com.
Sporting Kansas City
- Talkin’ Touches: Active since 2015, this podcast alternates between breaking down SKC matches and reviewing action throughout MLS. talkintouches.libsyn.com/
- SportsBeat KC: This podcast from the Kansas City Star, though it covers all Kansas City sports, devotes a good deal of its stream to Sporting. itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/sportsbeat-kc/id1050298530?mt=2
- No Other Pod : Sporting KC podcast hosted by Dan Kooser and Jimmy Mack Listen on Apple podcasts.
- Official Team Podcast: Come On You Reds: Hosts interview players and journalists, when not keeping discussions running with co-hosts, for the club’s official podcast. torontofc.ca/topics/tfc-podcast
- Finding Toronto: Here are all things TFC, with some larger MLS talk, from the perspective of comedian and magician (!) hosts based in the U.K. findingtoronto.podbean.com/
- The Vocal Minority: Podcast produced by an independent group of Toronto FC supporters. Listen on VocalMinority.ca.
- Away from the Numbers: This podcast – headed up by MLSsoccer.com contributor Michael McColl – started life as a Scottish fanzine in 1989, found its way to Canada and converted into digital form. Along the way, its founders decided to do a Whitecaps-themed podcast, which includes one of the Radio Cascadia crew. aftn.ca/category/podcast/
- From the Backline: Two Vancity Buzz digital journalists engineer this weekly podcast, which features interviews and previews and recaps of Whitecaps FC matches. fromthebackline.com/podcast/
- Soccer Talk with Tyler Green and Simon Fudge: This one goes in-depth on the Whitecaps, but also takes a larger-view look at MLS and even occasionally the EPL. soccertalkvan.libsyn.com/
- 90Plus Podcast: Hosted by Ben Righetti and Sebastian Pereira, aspiring sports journalists covering #VWFC. Listen on Spotify