Five days of news, analysis and discussion
- Monday - "Can Vela & LAFC take MLS by storm?"
- Tuesday - "Breaking down Barco, Kaku and the Zlatan saga"
- Wednesday - "Can international coaches win in MLS?"
We need to talk about this wild offseason ...
Join us on YouTube and Facebook from Monday, February 26 to Friday, March 2 for our special daily season preview shows featuring Susannah Collins, Calen Carr, Bobby Warshaw, Andrew Wiebe and Matt Doyle. Each day at 3:00 PM ET, our panel of experts will break down the top stories from one of the wildest and unpredictable offseasons in league history and discuss each team's chances for the 2018 MLS Cup.
Get stuck in(to) the comments
In addition to the banter between the experts on the show, you can interact with Susannah, Calen, Bobby, Andrew and – especially – Matt in the comments section. It's your chance to ask them a question or provide your (hot?) take on the upcoming 2018 MLS season.
- Daily live stream at 3:00 PM ET/Noon PT - February 26 to March 2
- New topics and team discussions each day
- Watch on youtube.com/MLS or facebook.com/MLS
- Or watch the archives on demand on mlssoccer.com or the app