FREE MATCH OF THE WEEK
Try MLS LIVE with the FREE Match of the Week. Each week MLS LIVE will offer a free match (blackout and other restrictions apply) to fans in the United States and Canada. Simply create a free account and then start watching once the match begins.
Watch Philadelphia Union vs. Atlanta United on August 26 at 7:00 PM ET.
PHI vs ATL is blacked out in the FOX Sports Southeast broadcast region.
New low price!
MLS LIVE Yearly Subscriptions are now just $49.99 - that's $30 off the regular price. Purchase your subscription today to start watching hundreds of live out-of-market matches on your computer, Android phone or tablet, iPhone, iPad, Roku, Apple TV, and using Google's Chromecast Media Player.
All-new platform and new features:
- Improved high-definition video player
- Improved layout and in-game milestone markers for live.mlssoccer.com viewers
- Updates for MLS app, Apple TV and Roku viewers
- Multiple devices: MLS LIVE is available on your computer, Android phone or tablet, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Roku, Apple TV, and using Google's Chromecast Media Player.
- Multi-game viewing: watch up to four matches at once using live.mlssoccer.com.
- Picture-in-picture: Track a second live match or watch highlight clips while watching a live game on live.mlssocer.com.
- DVR functionality: pause and rewind live games.
- In-match highlights: real-time highlight clips to help you re-live your favorite moments or catch-up on game.
- Condensed match replays: watch a game in 20 minutes.
- Archived matches from 2016.
Hundreds of out-of-market matches
MLS LIVE is the perfect for making every match a national TV game. With MLS LIVE, you can watch hundreds of out-of-market, regionally televised, matches that are not available on our your local channels. It a great way to follow players on your fantasy soccer team or catch the week's most interesting match-ups.
MLS in your pocket, at the office, or on your couch
MLS LIVE is available on your computer, Android phone or tablet, iPhone, iPad, Roku, Apple TV, and Google's Chromecast Media Player. Watch multiple matches at once using the "multi-game" feature within the web browser version of MLS LIVE. Or, log into each of your devices to watch different matches simultaneously.