Socio MLS presented by Degree Men is a unique membership program created by Major League Soccer to connect with and serve independent Hispanic soccer leagues. Participating Socio MLS leagues receive a host of benefits that engage all levels of the soccer community from league presidents to players, coaches, referees, administrators, and families. Learn more about Socio MLS... .
Wilf Thorne / Socio MLS
Socio MLS continues to be a big draw for youth soccer league teams nationwide. Nearly 300 teams of Houston’s La Unidad Soccer League and L.A.’s Super Soccer League have registered.
Socio MLS has worked hand-in-hand with local MLS Clubs along with Degree Men, Castrol, and adidas to provide the leagues with their most fundamental needs: new soccer balls, referee uniforms, certification programs for league coaches and referees, and MLS player development opportunities through Socio MLS Youth Scouting Days. Read more...
News & Upcoming Events
- "Paco" Palencia joins forces with Socio MLS
- "Paco" Palencia se une a la causa de Socio MLS
- Socio MLS: A kick for Project 2000 and IYSL
- Socio MLS, un éxito para Project 2000 e International Youth Soccer League
- Socio MLS comes to Houston, LA
- United Nations Soccer League benefits from Socio MLS
- United Nations Soccer League se beneficia con Socio MLS
- Socio MLS kicks off in LA and Houston
- Socio MLS 2009 (video)