After their rough qualifying campaign, not much was expected from Mexico in the World Cup this time seven months ago. However, with the group they were drawn in, they certainly have a shot at advancing to the knockout phases behind hosts Brazil.
Head coach Miguel Herrera will look to lead his team past the Round of 16 for the first time since 1986, when they hosted the tournament, but only three percent of you think they will do so.
How far do all of you prognosticators have El Tri going? Check out the results below.
- Mexico eliminated in group stage: 53.6%
- Mexico makes it to the Round of 16: 46.4%
- Mexico in the Quarterfinals: 3.1%
- Mexico in the Semifinals: 1.7%
- Mexico in the Final: 1.0%
- Mexico wins the World Cup: 0.6%
OTHER ARTICLES TO HELP YOU FILL OUT YOUR BRACKET