It was a tight race in Week 7, but Obafemi Martins is the last one standing.
Martins became the second Seattle Sounders player to claim the AT&T MLS Goal of the Week award this season after narrowly beating out Real Salt Lake's Ned Grabavoy. Martins earned a little more than 32 percent of the vote for his game-winning chip in Seattle's 2-1 victory over 10-man Chivas USA, a total that was a few percentage points more than what Grabavoy claimed for his decisive tally in RSL's 1-0 triumph against the Portland Timbers.
Final Votes (Week 7):
1. Obafemi Martins (SEA): 32.21%
2. Ned Grabavoy (RSL): 28.13%
3. Kekuta Manneh (VAN): 19.07%
4. Hector Jimenez (CLB): 16.01%
5. Stefan Ishizaki (LA): 4.58%