Selected in the 2010 MLS SuperDraft on January 14, 2010. Signed on June 2, 2010.
- 2011: Started all 10 MLS Reserve League matches, logging 899 minutes. Tied for team-lead in Reserve League with three assists. Placed on Disabled List with lateral ankle tendon injury on September 12 and missed remainder of season.
- 2010: Started three games in eight appearances. Recorded first MLS assist in first start for the club vs. DAL (7/11). Made MLS debut at PHI (6/27), logging 24 minutes. Made the 18-man roster for first time vs. NE (6/5). Scored in a friendly vs. Boca Juniors (5/26), just four minutes after entering the match. Made 18 appearances in all competitions with nine starts.
- 2009: First team All-Big East selection. Led Villanova in points with five goals and seven assists. Started all 18 games played and helped Wildcats finish 9-8-2 and clinch a Big East tournament home game for the first time in four years.
- 2008: Third team All-Big East. Led team in scoring with four goals and four assists. Produced 23 shots on goal.
- 2007: Scored team high nine goals and added two assists. Named Philadelphia Soccer Seven Player of the Year and second team All-Big East. 2006: Led team in points with nine and assists with five. Added two goals. Scored a goal and assist in first collegiate contest in 3-1 win over Drexel (8/25).
Union County Player of the Year in 2005 according to the Newark Star Ledger. Scored 79 goals and 30 assists to become Union High School's all-time leading scorer. The Courier News named him New Jersey Player of the Year. Participated in his state's Olympic Development program.
Parents are George and Shareon Seamon. His sisters are Bridget (24), Rachel (23) and Katie (21).