- ESPN Deportes
- MLS LIVE
Hometown: São Paulo, Brazil
Previous club: LA Galaxy
Birth date: October 16, 1981
Acquired: Joined from LA Galaxy on Jan. 15, 2015 for the Rapids' slot (3rd) in the allocation rankings, plus allocation money.
A three-year MLS veteran, he started 80 of 88 appearances in three seasons with the LA Galaxy. He was also a two-time MLS Cup winner (2012 & 2014).
- Recorded 28 appearances (25 starts), scoring three goals and adding 11 assists. A part of the Galaxy's successful MLS Cup-winning team, he scored vital goals in the MLS playoffs, including the only goal in the home leg of the Western Conference final against Seattle Sounders.
- Sarvas collected four goals and six assists for LA Galaxy. His acrobatic right foot volley against San Jose Earthquakes (6/29) was voted as LA Galaxy’s Goal of the Year. He topped the team with 2,897 minutes, starting in all of his 33 appearances. His contribution to the team was acknowledged by Galaxy fans as he was named the 2013 LA Riot Squad Player of the Year.
- Sarvas started in 22 games out of his 27 MLS appearances, tallying two goals and two assists. One of which was a powerful drive against Colorado Rapids (9/30) that earned him the AT&T Goal of the Week nomination for week 30.
- Joined the Galaxy from Costa Rica’s LD Aljuelense, where he helped the club reach the Torneo de Invierno final.
- Began his career in Brazil, but at the age of 23 signed with Karlskrona AIF in Sweden, moving a year later to Swedish club Mjallby AIF, and then to IF Limhamm Brunkeflo.
- Prior to the 2009-2010 season joined KSP Warszawa in Poland where he stayed one and a half years, scoring two goals.
- Transferred to Alajuelense on January 17, 2011.