HOW ACQUIRED: Signed as a Homegrown Player on January 9, 2014.
One of the most prized products of the TFC youth academy, Hamilton spent preseason with the senior squad as a teenager in 2012 and 2013, then signed with the senior squad on January 9, 2014. He made his professional debut as a late substitute in a 1-0 defeat to Colorado on April 12, 2014. He was loaned to USL club Wilmington Hammerheads on May 1, 2014, where he netted 5 goals in 11 league games and scored in the US Open Cup, and was loaned to Trofense of the Portuguese second division later that year. In 2015, Hamilton was loaned to Toronto FC II ahead of their inaugural season in USL, and he scored TFC II's first goal in his debut against the Charleston Battery on March 21.
- TFC loan Homegrown striker Hamilton to Portugal's Clube Desportivo Trofense
- Canada's Under-20s draw England 2-2 as TFC's Hamilton scores late equalizer
- CanMNT: TFC Academy product Hamilton hopes to solve Canada's scoring woes
- Canada's future: 10 MLS prospects who could lead national team back to glory
- TorontoFC.ca: Hamilton's bio
INTERNATIONAL: Hamilton represented Canada at the 2013 FIFA U-17 World Cup in the United Arab Emirates, where he scored two of his team's three goals in three group-stage matches. He also represented Canada at the 2011 CONCACAF U-17 Championship and the 2013 CONCACAF U-17 Championship, and was called into the CanMNT senior squad camp ahead of his full international debut vs. Colombia on October 14, 2014.