What Scouts Say: "Attacking player who has little more mobility than some of the other top attacking mids although perhaps not as sophisticated a player ... Likes to shoot from distance ... One of the better players we played all year … Smooth on the ball and a good passer … Has tree trunks for legs."
2011: Named the Horizon League's Offensive Player of the Year, and was a first-team All-League honoree ... Finished the season as the Horizon League's leader in points (26), points per game (1.37), goals (10) and goals per game (0.53), while ranking second in assists (6) and shots (55) ... Scored three game-winning goals ... Five of his goals took place during Horizon League play, good for second in the League ... Compiled 11 points during conference games ... Named the "Top Drawer Soccer" and SoccerSavings.com/Soccer News National Player of the Week, and the Horizon League Player of the Week (9/19/11) after scoring four goals and tallying two assists in the UIC Soccer Classic at Flames Field ... Chalked up Top Drawer Soccer National Player of the Week and Horizon League Player of the Week honors three weeks later (10/3/11), after collecting his second hat trick of the season with three goals against visiting Green Bay (10/1/11) ... Named to the All-Tournament Team at the UIC Soccer Classic ... Was named one of 37 finalists for the Soccer News Net College "Boot Award," awarded to the top Division I men's soccer player in the country.
2010: Appeared in 15 matches, with nine starts ... Recorded his first point and assist of the season, when he helped the Flames score their only goal against then No. 12 Butler (10/9/11) ... Took a season-high four shots against host UMKC (10/19/11) ... Averaged one shot per game, and ended the season with a total of 15 shots; and nine of them on target, which was fourth-best on the team for both categories.
- All-Horizon League Second Team selection
- Horizon League All-Newcomer Team pick
- Appeared in 17 matches, starting eight times
- Led UIC in goals (seven) and points (14)
- Scored first collegiate goal against UC Riverside (9/20)
- Converted penalty kick against Wisconsin (9/30)
- Scored three goals, including two in the final two minutes to break a 1-1 tie, against Wright State (10/2)
- Tallied the decisive goal with 27 seconds left in regulation to beat Milwaukee (10/17)
Equalized match at Loyola (10/24) with successful penalty kick
- Played five years for the Radnicki Novi Beograd club in Belgrade, Serbia
- Club was ranked fourth in the Serbian U-19 First Division
- Also played for the U-19 Serbian National Team
- Parents: Tomislav and Dragana Stanisavljevic