Hometown: Brighton, CO
College: University of Akron
Acquired: Signed by the Rapids as a Homegrown Player on Monday, January 14, 2013.
- Established himself as a sometimes starter for the Rapids (18 starts), while setting a personal record of 27 appearances in just his second year with the team.
- Scored three goals and contributed four assists.
- Converted one of the top goals in 2014 when volleying beyond Bill Hamid at D.C. United on August 17. His goal was listed in SportsCenter’s Top 10 that evening and also voted Week 23 AT&T Goal of the week.
- Created club history in scoring his first professional goal in the loss at Seattle on April 26, 2014, as it was the first scored by a Rapids Homegrown Player.
- Made his first MLS appearance against the Vancouver Whitecaps in the season finale on Oct. 27 as a 77th minute substitute.
- Appeared in 13 Reserve League matches (starting nine) and scored three goals.
- Trained with the full U.S. National squad in January of 2015, along with teammate Shane O’Neill.
- Named to the squad for the 2011 CONCACAF U-17 Championship and the 2011 FIFA U-17 World Cup in Mexico.
- In July 2012, he joined the U.S. U-20 National Team for the Milk Cup in Northern Ireland, playing in all three of the team’s matches.
- Was called up to the January U-20 training camp and added to the roster for the CONCACAF U-20 Championship where he played in three matches and the U.S. qualified for the 2013 FIFA U-20 World Cup. He was not named to the World Cup roster.
- Played his freshman season at University of Akron, adding two goals and eight assists in all 22 matches (starting 21).
- Named to Soccer America All-Freshman First Team, College Soccer News All-Freshman Team, MAC Co-Newcomer of the Year and rated the No. 2 freshman in the nation according to Top Drawer Soccer
- Joined the Rapids youth system in 2009, playing on the Rapids U-16 and U-18 Development Academy teams. Led the U-18 team in the 2011-12 season with 12 goals as the team finished sixth in the country out of 78 total teams in the Development Academy.
- Throughout 2012 he also trained with the Rapids first team under Oscar Pareja and played in seven of the team’s 10 official Reserve League matches, starting three games.
- Ranked 11th-best recruit in the country and the top prospect of the Rocky Mountain and Southwest regions by Top Drawer Soccer before being recruited by University of Akron.