'Dallas Soccer -- Guess the Name' official contest rules
January 22, 2010
- This contest is designed for our fans to have fun and be included with the evolution of the team's name and identity.
- This contest runs from 11:00 AM CT June 16 to 8:00 AM CT July 31, 2004. All entries postmarked or electronically submitted during this time will be accepted. Any entries postmarked or received electronically outside of this timeframe will not be eligible for any prize.
- Fans may enter as often as they wish. However, only one (1) winner/voucher will be sent per household/address. Only one (1) prize per household will be awarded.
- All entries must be complete or they will be disqualified. Official entries must contain all of the following: Guess of the new team name, contestants name, address, phone number, email address, date of birth and as a tie-breaker each entry must include the guess of the announced attendance at the 2004 Sierra Mist MLS All-Star Game 2004 to be played on July 31, 2004.
- Entries may be submitted via a) letter or postcard sent to Dallas Soccer - Guess the Name Contest, 14800 Quorum Drive, Suite 300, Dallas, TX, 75254, or b) email to GuesstheName@dallasburn.com, or c) through the web site at dallasburn.com.
- Winners will need to have the entire name of the team correct and a fully completed entry form. If more than one contestant correctly picks the new full name of the team, has a completed entry form and guesses the attendance at the 2004 Sierra Mist MLS All-Star Game to be played July 31, 2004, then those still tied will be entered into a drawing with Dallas Burn team captain Jason Kreis picking the winner at a place and time TBD.
- Prizes: Only one (1) prize per household will be awarded. If a household wins more than one (1) prize, that household will automatically receive the most valuable prize. Even though a household may enter multiple times, only one voucher to the game on Oct 16, 2004 will be sent per household. Grand Prize: One (1) winner will receive two (2) sideline reserve seats for the 2005 MLS regular season and playoff matches played at the new Frisco stadium. Additionally, the Grand Prize winner will be permanently identified at a place of honor at the new stadium. Second Place: (quantity TBD) will receive two (2) complimentary ticket vouchers to one of five pre-selected 2005 regular season home matches.
- All entries (one per household/address) will receive a voucher for a complimentary ticket to the final regular season Burn match vs. San Jose on Oct. 16, 2004.
- To be eligible for prizes, all contestants must be legal residents of the United States with a verified domestic address.
- Hunt Sports Group and the Dallas Burn will provide the sole personnel to judge the contest and all entries will upon receipt become the property of Hunt Sports. All decisions are final.
- Employees and family members of Major League Soccer, Hunt Sports Group, the Dallas Burn and affiliates are not eligible to enter this contest.
- MLS, HSG and The Dallas Burn can alter, change, amend or cancel this contest at any time without notice.