Best buys: 10 sleepers you should own and a recap from Round 3 | MLS Fantasy Advice
In Round 3 the high score dropped to 81 after a sky-high 97 points in Round 2, however the overall average did increase just a bit. There were less goals, more clean sheets and a new most-captained player.
Here's the Monday recap along with some bargain-priced sleepers and the top transfers both in and out.
- Games (9): 17 goals, 6 clean sheets
- Top Player(s): Bernardo Añor
- Highest Score: 81 points (IDID THAT)
- Average Score: 47 points
- Most-Captained: Jermain Defoe
- Dream Team: Round 3
With injuries and suspensions starting to pile up, you'll want to have some lesser-known sleepers on your team that you can count on when absences strike every once in a while.
Here are 10 players who fit the bill...
- Kris Tyrpak ($4.0m) - Chivas USA
- John Berner ($4.0m) - Colorado Rapids
- Andrew Weber ($4.0m) - Portland Timbers
- Leo Fernandes ($4.7m) - Philadelphia Union
- Cordell Cato ($5.5m) - San Jose Earthquakes
- Harrison Shipp ($5.5m) - Chicago Fire
- Hector Jimenez ($5.5m) - Columbus Crew
- Quincy Amarikwa ($5.6m) - Chicago Fire
- Bernardo Añor ($6.0m) - Columbus Crew
- Je-Vaughn Watson ($6.1m) - FC Dallas
Top Transfers (IN)
|Sebastien Le Toux||MID||8.6%||$8.6||8||21||473|
- See who rounded out the Top 10 - COMPLETE LIST (UPDATED)
Top Transfers (OUT)
- Portland players dropped left and right - COMPLETE LIST (UPDATED)
And remember, don't forget to download this handy image if you want to stay one step ahead of the pack.
Have a question about using your wildcard? Share your thoughts in the comments below or hit us up on Twitter: @MLSFantasy