Recapping Round 1, plus quick tips on inner workings of transfer market | MLS Fantasy Advice
Wow! What a weekend. If you missed some of the action, download the new Matchday app so you don't miss a beat next week. There were plenty of big storylines for MLS Fantasy from Round 1, so let's get to it. Here's your Monday recap along with some quick tips and key transfer info.
- Games (8): 24 goals, 4 clean sheets
- Top Player(s): Will Bruin, Nick Rimando
- Highest Score: 98 points (ThunderPez)
- Average Score: 42 points
- Most-Captained: Mike Magee
- Round 1 Dream Team
- In Round 1, 16 players received an extra attacking bonus point for accumulating three key passes. Landon Donovan was the only player to earn two points.
- Seven players received an extra attacking bonus point for accumulating three crosses. Donovan and Mauro Rosales were the only players to earn two points.
- Meanwhile, a whopping 59 players received an additional defensive bonus point for accumulating six CBIs. Four players received three addtional points because they had 18 or more. Find out which players reached that mark here.
TOP TRANSFERS (IN)
Players will increase a maximum of $0.1m per day ($0.3m per round) based on the number of people who transfer them into their squad. Take advantage of player values by adding these players early in the week to build your team's value.
These are the Top 5 most popular adds right now:
TOP TRANSFERS (OUT)
Players will decrease a maximum of $0.1m per day ($0.3m per round) based on the number of people who transfer them out of their squad. Avoid taking a hit to your team's value by dropping these players early in the week.
These are the Top 5 most popular drops right now:
Did you make your transfers for the week already? If so, who did you bring in and why? If not, what's your strategy? Share your thoughts in the comments below.
Have a question about transfers or MLS Fantasy in general? Feel free to hit us up on Twitter: @MLSFantasy