CHIVAS USA/MLS W.O.R.K.S./THE HOME DEPOT COMMUNITY MVP CONTEST
Are you or someone you know going above and beyond to make a difference in your community?
APPLY OR NOMINATE YOUR COMMUNITY MVP TODAY!
Major League Soccer and The Home Depot, the official home improvement retailer of MLS are teaming up to recognize 18 Community MVPs.
MLS fans throughout the League will have the opportunity to nominate themselves or other individuals who go above and beyond to make a difference in their community.
One (1) Community MVP will be selected to represent each of the 18 MLS clubs (Contest ends June 24). Winners will be recognized nationally and locally and will be selected based on their efforts in one or more of the following areas:
- Community Service for a local, national or international charity or community organization
- Positive impact on youth
- Environmental Sustainability
- Health, wellness and education
- Military or Civic Service
Each Community MVP will receive:
Local Prize Package*
- VIP tickets
- Recognition at a home game during the 2011 regular season
- Club merchandise
National Prize Package*
Trip to the 2011 AT&T MLS All-Star Game (package for winner and one (1) guest)
- Two (2) nights accommodations
- Roundtrip airfare
- Two (2) tickets to the 2011 AT&T MLS All-Star Game at Red Bull Arena
- $500 gift card provided by The Home Depot
- Recognition during 2011 AT&T MLS All-Star Game halftime ceremony
2011 AT&T MLS All-Star Gift Bag
- Trip to the 2011 AT&T MLS All-Star Game (package for winner and one (1) guest)
- One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive a $10,000 donation to their charity of choice. Grand Prize winner to be announced during 2011 AT&T All-Star halftime ceremony.
* Please see Official Sweepstakes Rules for more details
Flights courtesy of
Hotel Stays Courtesy of
Fields marked with * are required.