MLS WORKS Community MVP Contest Presented by Wells Fargo
Each year, Major League Soccer and Wells Fargo recognize individuals who use soccer as a tool to make a difference in their community.
MLS fans have the opportunity to nominate themselves or another individual who sets an example as a leader in the community and uses soccer as a tool to help make a positive impact in one of the following areas:
- Social issues focusing on acceptance, inclusion, diversity and equality
- Health Issues affecting men, women or children
- Community Service for a local, national or international charity or community organization
One (1) Community MVP is selected to represent each of the 20 MLS clubs. Winners are recognized, both nationally and locally. All 20 finalists are invited to the 2016 AT&T MLS All-Star Game in San Jose, California where the Grand Prize winner is announced.
- Grand Prize winner will receive a $10,000 donation to their selected charity.
- Grand Prize winner is determined based on online & twitter voting results.
|June 8 - June 28||Contest nomination period|
|July 7 - July 28||Online & Twitter voting period|
|July 28||Grand Prize Winner announcement during halftime of the 2016 AT&T MLS All-Star Game|