Twitter Photo Scavenger Hunt at MLS Soccer Celebration
Get out those cameras! @MLS has organized a Photo Scavenger Hunt on Twitter during the #MLSCup Soccer Celebration at the Home Depot Center on Sunday, Nov. 20, 2011. Soccer Celebration is located in Parking Lot 13 at Home Depot Center.
Follow @MLS and tweet a photo of any item on this list using both the @MLS handle and #ScavengerHunt hashtag on Sunday, Nov. 20, between 2 PM and 6 PM PT for a chance to win an autographed #MLSCup ball from either LA Galaxy or Houston Dynamo (team prize depends on available inventory). Photos must be available for viewing on public domain (ie. Twitpic, Lockerz, Flickr, public Facebook gallery, etc.).
All users who follow @MLS, include the #ScavengerHunt hashtag, and post a photo of any item on this list between 2 PM and 6 PM PT will be entered into a drawing to win. The more items you do on the list the better your chances of winning are. Fans will not be notified if they qualified for the drawing. The prize winner will be notified by Twitter direct message (DM) and will be required to confirm their eligibility via email.
- One (1) autographed #MLSCup ball from either the LA Galaxy or the Houston Dynamo (team prize depends on available inventory)
- Date: Sunday, Nov. 20, 2011, 2PM - 6PM PT
- Location: MLS Soccer Celebration at the Home Depot Center, Lot 13
Twitter Scavenger Hunt List - Click here to download and print this list (opens a PDF in a new window)
- Touching a Volkswagen (@VW) or a Continental Tire (@ContinentalTire)
- Saving a goal at Allstate (@Allstate)
- Posing with a friend in front of Panasonic (@PanasonicDirect)
- Checking into foursquare at Castrol (@CastrolUSA)
- In front of the Budweiser and/or El Jimador booths
- Texting a message using AT&T (@ATT) service
- With the Bimbo Bear
- Posing like a player in FIFA12 at XBOX 360 (@XBOX)
- At the telephone booth at American Airlines (@AmericanAir)
- Holding a Makita Power Tool (@MakitaTools)
- A sign that includes the Home Depot (@HomeDepot) logo
- Learning about the Dick's Sporting Goods (@DICKS) PACE program
- In front of MLS W.O.R.K.S. and/or MLSsoccer.com (@MLS)
Official Social Media Giveaway Rules
If you have received an @MLS giveaway in the last 30 days, you’re not eligible. If you live more than 75 miles from the field where a game for which tickets are being given away will be played, you are not eligible for that ticket giveaway. If a giveaway recipient is determined to be ineligible, @MLS may, in its sole and absolute discretion, not give away the goods or ticket(s) or may give the goods or ticket(s) to the next eligible follower.
You will be required to privately (through Twitter direct message or email) provide your name and address if you are selected as a giveaway recipient.
Contests, trivia and giveaways are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules or regulations. See applicable giveaway description for exact details of when and how to enter.
MLS reserves all rights.